From Bad to Cursed
In the book From Bad to Cursed by Katie Alender the main character Alexis, is a very interesting character. She had so many different traits it was hard to write about just one, in fact it was even hard to think about one. So using the techniques we learned in class I wrote a list of different traits I found while reading.
Dialogue
Alexis really cares about her sister but she's also kind of scared of her. For example when Alexis and and her sister Kasey, are out in the woods and they see this shadow creeping up on them, Alexis automatically thing that it's something that Kasey is doing to try to hurt her even though Kasey was standing right next to her just as scared as she was. But as I had said before, Alexis does love Kasey. For example in the book From Bad to Cursed it says " I do want you to be happy, I just want whats best for you." Alexis really does care but she might only be super nice to Kasey because she's scared.
Action
At first Alexis was really scared about what happened to her after she pledged an oath to Aralt, but her actions show that she's starting to like it. For example, after Alexis had a bad day she really didn't like what she looked like. She called Lydia and Lydia turned her into a completely different person. And the when Carter didn't like the change Alexis made Aralt make sure that he did by taking over his soul. As you can see, Alexis actually likes the privileges she gets when she puts her faith in Aralt.
No comments:
Post a Comment